CM Data Research focuses on data analytics and applied data science. This section gives you an overview of the product portfolio we offer to our clients.
Our Product Portfolio
- Data analytics in the areas of economics, including macro-economics, business administration, industrial production and manufacturing, technology or social science
- Causal analysis
- Predictive modelling and machine learning
- Advanced Data Systems Analysis (ADSA)
- Data visualization
- We always try to fulfill the special needs of our clients. If none of your interests is listed above, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Implementation of Products
Data analysis can be implemented in a variety of forms, most of which are highly service-intensive. It often requires close cooperation with a company’s internal experts and consultancy at all stages of the implementation process. Due to the nature of our products, we provide short-term implementations, on the one hand, and long-term implementations, on the other. This includes:
- Research studies (short-term)
- Consultancy (short-term)
- Cloud-based software applications (long-term)
- Integration of algorithms and data tools into a company’s data section or automated production and manufacturing processes (long-term)
Applied Machine Learning
Advanced Data Systems Analysis (ADSA)
CM is collaborating with an international team of data scientists to develop and implement the Advanced Data Systems Analysis (ADSA), an algorithm to analyze complex data, which can be implemented as a cloud-based software tool for the purpose of information gathering or as an algorithm integrated in industrial manufacturing processes and other automated systems. Read More
Our client, an international relief organization, commissioned CM Data Research with developing a predictive model capable of forecasting famines in crisis regions. Our model uses long-term panel data on climatic and weather-related conditions, agricultural output, economic productivity, infrastructure, security and governmental performance to forecast acute humanitarian crises. The model is supposed to allow the relief organization to respond quickly and to pool its resources effectively.
The Terrorism-Tourism Nexus
CM conducted a large scale data analysis for a branch of the German tourist association, assessing the impact of terrorist attacks on tourism. Using a difference in differences regression model our results showed some interesting findings indicating that the impact of terrorism on tourism is not as straightforward as one might expect. Read More
A Poll Analysis of the Austrian Elections 2017
As part of a larger project for an Austrian political party CM analyzed more than 330 different opinion polls between January 2013 and October 2017. We calculated weekly averages which were weighted based on the quality of the opinion polls. Read More